Monday, August 25, 2008

Washington DC














Well, we had an absolute blast in DC this past weekend. What a city! We stayed right downtown with a friend that is currently living there after being deployed for a year to Walter Reed... he's right in the middle of the city. We saw SO much! The Capitol, the White House... Washington Monument and Lincoln Memorial. We visited the Smitsonian and the Museum of Natural History... the Air and Space Museum and even the Canadian Embassy! It was a lot of walking, and I was sore and tired by the end of yesterday - but so worth it!

On Sunday we had some other friends - Lesley, Eric, Maddy and Luke drive in from Philly to spend the day with all of us - 6 kids in total - and it was a hoot. Chaos at times - but so much fun!

Can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

bb said...

Oh wow, it sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. Although I have no idea how you did.... I was out and about for 3 hours and came home exhausted!

Yay for more great weekends to come!