Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Better to say nothing...



I was going to blog yesterday about the stupid people. There are lots of stupid people in Raleigh right now and they all seem to be following me around... so I was going to vent and air all their dirty laundry - but a nice sleep last night has put me in a better frame of mind, to forgive and forget - so I am passing on my chance to present examples of how incredibly stupid some people really can be. Bygones...


We had a fantastic weekend at the beach with Kelly, Dick, Cullen and Lily. The weather was amazing and it was almost deserted! Surprised at how few folks headed out for the long weekend! The water was super warm and wavvy and we all loved floating around for hours. We went putt putting in Myrtle Beach and had Ice Cream at the Calabash creamery on Sunday night - delish!



A couple of beach pics here...

1 comment:

bb said...

Oh... the pictures are beautiful. It looks so peaceful. Those look like framing and hanging pictures to me.