Driving to puppy school last night (Lexie is enrolled in obedience classes...) Matthew pipes up frm the back of the van,
"Ainsley. Did you know that heaven is made of candy houses? And money grows on trees!"
(WTH??!)
"Where is heaven, anyway?" Ainsley asks.
"Up, you know, past the clouds. I think the astonauts fly through it on their way to outer space," Matt states.
"Cool... I want a tree that has three hundred and sixty four hundred dollars on it when I get there," Ainsley says.
So Ken and I are in quiet hysterics in the front of the van... Ainsley sort of asks how or when you go to heaven, to which I reply that you go to heaven after you die, if you live a good life, and make good choices, help other people and are thoughtful and considerate.
"And if you are bad, well - then you go DOWN. To the DEVIL," says Matthew. "He's a guy with horns, a fork and a lot of fire!"
No further questions.
1 comment:
This is hysterical! Gotta love those back seat conversations!
Post a Comment