Wednesday, August 20, 2008

One-Seven!

17 weeks now... doc appt (OB) at 11:30 - will post details later!

**update - it's going great! HB was 144 this time (hmmm... blowing my girl theory out of the water a little?) and I ended up with a lovely bonus sneek peek! Baby is measuring exactly at 17 weeks and was flitting around like a bird... it kicked the doc in the hand when he was doing the doppler part! The sensations correlate with what I have been feeling at home, so I guess it's the real deal on kicks that I am noticing! YAY!

It would appear the placenta is still low lying, but not AS low - it's perhaps migrating a little northward - that is great news. My husband better stay awake tonight... ;)

HA!

2 comments:

bb said...

So you got a peek but not enough to tell if we have a boy or girl in there? (By the way, I still she's a girl.)

Yay for a great appointment!!!!!!

Jodi said...

Oh - the doc knows - but he also knows we're planning on bringing Matt and Ains to the next appt so he would not budge on telling me!