Friday, June 27, 2008

Irony at it's finest

We don't eat Peanut Butter or actually anything at all "peanut" at home ever since Matthew was diagnosed with severe peanut allergy at 15 months of age. We avoid it at all costs, and are adamant about no peanut crap coming into our house (for the most part). So - what am I craving more than anything these days???

Peanut Butter.

Peanut Butter - big scoops of it - with crackers. It's my 10AM fix. It's the only way I can make it to lunch without curling up in a heap under my desk. It's like mana to me!

So now I have to come up with the post-fix-ritual to completely decontaminate myself before going to pick the kids up... and I need to remember that Matthew can NEVER use my keyboard at work again as I am sure there is peanut residue from one end of it to the other from my fingers being coated in the beautiful, sticky, glorious PB!!!

Today is Ken's birthday - happy, happy day to my sweet. He's the best husband, friend, father and person you could ever wish to meet, and I hope this is one of his happiest birthday's ever!

No comments: