That's what the machine said yesterday. We saw a beautiful little heart beating away, and it has a head and body. The rest is a mystery to me - but the doc was pleased and congratulated us on a job well done. Nice... like we built a car or something. Whatever...
Nuchal scan is in 3 weeks, next regular OB appt July 15th at 09:00.
We told a few more folks today. It still feels early and I ought to be more cautious... but 8 weeks tomorrow with a good strong hb stastically takes the odds of m/c to ~1%. I've been in the "1%" before though - so it's taking a lot to manage my paranoia right now.
Nuchal scan is in 3 weeks, next regular OB appt July 15th at 09:00.
We told a few more folks today. It still feels early and I ought to be more cautious... but 8 weeks tomorrow with a good strong hb stastically takes the odds of m/c to ~1%. I've been in the "1%" before though - so it's taking a lot to manage my paranoia right now.
1 comment:
Right there with you on the paranoia, Sister. I'm just trying to keep everything together.
Congrats on a great scan - you are exactly 1 week ahead of me!!
Post a Comment