We returned yesterday from the whirlwind trip to Canada to pick up the kids, attend my aunt and uncle's 50th wedding anniversary and stock up on all our favourite Canadian things! The drive was long both directions, but was made better by a nice stop with friends in Fredericksburg, VA on the way home.
I have been feeling more ill of late, but less tired. Hopefully these are all good things. It was so nice the last few days - even though we were driving - to be able to just close my eyes and sleep through it when the nausea got bad! Too bad I can't do the same thing here at work... :)
The pic above is my cousin Karen and her daughter Miranda who was born on Matthew's birthday! Ainsley is in my arms... it was a beautfiul evening spent with family. I am homesick now... it's always hard coming back after visits like that...
4 more days til we head to the beach though - just wait for those pictures!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment