
I woke up this morning not full of optimism. I am not sure why - just being honest. My stomach has been flipping and flopping all morning with some near-barf episodes while dropping the kids off at preschool/track out camp.
I did call my OB's office just to check in... my favourite nurse told me that there is a tummy bug going around right now, so it might be a touch of that. She was going to check with my doc though - and call me back. We'll see... no cramping or bleeding (touch wood) but I just feel "off". I am guessing it could just be the hormonal moodiness that we hear and read about... it's been a long time since I've done this, so I can't really recall how everything might or could feel.
At 3 today is Ainsley's preschool graduation program... the kids have been working so hard on learning their songs and getting ready. I can't wait to see it!
Here is a picture from her "half day at Kindergarten" from this past Wednesday...
1 comment:
I hope you feel better soon! And I hope you have a very relaxing weekend!
Post a Comment