...at 3:15 PM EST, I heard our baby's heartbeat! It was perfect - woosh, woosh, woosh... thumping along like a train. I am thrilled beyond belief, and feeling so much relief!
So - you might be asking yourself how I heard the heartbeat on Saturday afternoon? In a moment of sheer terror this past Tuesday when I was feeling so good it scared me out of my mind, I ordered a doppler from babybeats. It's rented - and the best $35 bucks I have spent in the last 6 months! The box was here, at home, waiting for me when we got home from the beach. Ken and the kids went to pick up Lexie so I had a few quiet moments... to try it out... and it was RIGHT THERE! BOOM BOOM BOOM... it was the best sound ever and I was grinning from ear to ear! I feel so good, so relieved, so happy and just well - awesome.
:)
1 comment:
Woo hoo for the heartbeat! My RE doesn't have "sound" on his sonogram machine, so I have yet to hear the heartbeat. My first appointment w my Ob is Tuesday, so I'm really hoping for a sono just to hear that sound....
Glad you are back and I hope you had a great time on your vacation!
Post a Comment