Monday, July 7, 2008

Lttle Bear starts School!



Today was Ainsley's first day of Kindergarten! It's her stagger entry day (meaning she goes today, but not again til next Monday) and she did GREAT! I think she is very ready and is going to have a great year!

Matt started 2nd grade... he didn't even say good bye as I dropped him off in his classroom! Hoping he has another great year also!


The first day back after vacation is always... so... well, crappy. Is it awful for me to be wishing for September track out on the very first day back??!!






1 comment:

bb said...

WooHoo for school!!! I always loved the first day of school even as I got older. New clothes, new school supplies, and the promise that I would always do my homework first thing when I got home. That day was always full of promise and hope! I hope your babies are feeling the same way right now!