I am a first season watcher of The Bigest Loser. For the most part, it's a decent show. It does NOT need to be 2 hours, and Alison Sweeny is so insanely annoying tht it irks me to no end - but the actual contestants and the premise of the show is pretty OK. I liked the old girl trainer better - Jillian is a *bit* of a drama queen... Bob is rockin' though - kewl guy!
So - what the HELL is up with Mark and the constant crying. OH MY GAWD. If I hit fast forward once, I hit it 26 times last night trying to get through his fits of emotion. We now only watch this show after it has been dvr'd not only to avoid commercials - but to be able to get through sobbing Mark!
Is it just me, or is this guy tripping? I mean - I get that weight loss is very emotional - but the fits and hysterics that this sorry soul gets into sort of lead me to believe there are way bigger issues. I am actually a little worried about him!! As if I don't have enough shit to worry about!! Now I am wasting time and energy over a reality show contestant!!
ARRRRGGGHHHHH!
In other news... it's finally sunny here. And tomorrow, it's supposed to get warm again! YAY! We had our first encounter this week with a bully at school - Matthew handled himself in a positive and mature way both in conveying to Ken and I what was going on, as well as during his discussion with the school principal on the playground activities.
Matt's a bigger person than me - I just wanted to kick the snot out of this punk that is picking on my boy...
;)
No comments:
Post a Comment