I totally admit it. I LOVE AMERICAN IDOL! I haven't always been a fan, but this year - it's sooooo much better than previous years! I mean - there are 4, maybe 5 people that can REALLY sing and are not afraid to get out there and really change things up. David Cooke, who I wasn't exactly sure about in the begining - is friggin amazing. He really could win it - and what the hell - even if he doesn't - I'd buy his album! Brooke has an incredible talent and just comes across as the nicest most sincere person you could ever want to meet. I think Jason and Ramielle are on their last weeks though - cute, but not up to the standards of the rest. Kristy too - she is too random... pretty girl but her lack of true talent in the voice department is starting to matter. Little David A... ahhh - I could just SQUEEZE him he's so adorable, with this kick-ass voice to boot!! I downloaded "Imagine" the day after he sung that and listen to it every day!
I am still not sure about Carly Smithson being in there - she can sing - but she already cut an album and it flopped - so it sort of seems wrong to include her as a "new and undiscovered" talent. It just feels wrong.
In other news - SoCal had her baby girl on Monday - all are doing fine and lovin' life! Congrats Team Rollins!!!!!!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment