Little Bear is 5 years old today! My oh my how time flies... she was SO tiny when she was born, and still today is petite... don't underestimate the girl though - she is strong like bull! We're having some friends in for dinner tonight to celebrate so it should be fun.
Ainsley is truly one of the most delightful human beings on the earth... she is happy and vibrant and her smile will light up not just a room, but an entire building! She is into singing and music, and loves art/creative hobbies. Ainsley is also a great soccer player and recently started skating... Her goal is to be a "hockey coach, teacher and mommy". Gotta love that!
So I have decided that my post getting blown away yesterday was probably for the best - it was all pensive and moody and not at all worth reading anyway! The bottom line is I need to not believe everything I think if at all possible... isn't that a great mantra??
No comments:
Post a Comment