One of the bigger challenges is getting everyone to bed - to SLEEP - at a reasonable time. School starts wicked early for us now, and we HAVE to be out the door by 7:05AM at the latest. THIS is a challenge - considering that we usually don't get up until 7:30 or so!!! I was definitely taking some things for granted... without Ken here to help juggle the books, baths, showers, lunches etc... well, let's just say there aren't going to be any awards for my organization or stellar mommy skills this week! I slept through the alarm not once, but TWICE - prompting wake up calls from Ken this morning at 3AM HIS time to make sure I was moving. :) The things this man does for me...
Anyway - I (obviously) didn't get any chair pics this week... hell I barely sat in the chair myself! I just quickly snapped these pics of all three as they dream away...
There really is nothing more awesome than watching your children sleep. It will take every last worry or stressor out of your mind, replacing it with love and peaceful calm. Their steady breath, and warm little bodies all curled up...
Nothing like it.



No comments:
Post a Comment