Monday, May 12, 2008

What makes momma happy?

... a new grill! You got it - I am the gill master in our family, and the kids and Ken surprised me with a new Webber Genesis yesterday! OMG it's SAWEEEEET! It's the copper finish - completely gorgeous and amazing. We had a feast o' meat last night to try it out - Yumma! I am looking forward to trying all kinds of new and interesting grill recipes - our old bbq was on it's last legs and un-worthy of new ideas since it often decided to go all burn-up on me - and I hate wasting food, especially to a grill with a bad attitude!

Mother's Day was fun - dreary in these parts, but a great day. I got a run in (thank god - see feast o' meat above...) so that was nice. It rained off and on the whole day - we got the foyer almost done - just the ceiling left to paint, and the new lights should arrive later this week.

Dad and Lorraine are flying in Thursday afternoon for the Victoria Day weekend - kids and us very much looking forward to that too!

:)

No comments: