Thursday, June 3, 2010

A different challenge

My friend BobbieC is taking on this challenge she found about on Good 'N' Weird.

I might try this.   Sans pictures, of course. Gross...


But make it a June 4 - July 4th challenge... July 4th just seems like a good day to end a hard core ab challenge and then grill out and dine on fabulously unhealthy food.

Dare ya to do it too!

4 comments:

Brandy @mannlymama said...

What is the challenge? I need some freakin motivation with a side of time please.

Jodi said...

I can't tell if you are serious or not... :) The challenge is in the link to Good N Weird - it's a 30 day "hard core" challenge... focused on abs...

Brandy @mannlymama said...

well now i am putting the p90x dvds on my iphone so I can do them anywhere...they have a 15 minutes ab ripper X that is brutal but works. Thre is no way I can make a commitment to everyday

bobbiec16 said...

You rock! I'm so glad you're doing this with me. I know you don't want to do the pics but did you take your measurements so you can gage your progress?