We have been in such a good place lately, with regard to sleep - but the last 5 nights have been terrible. Amelia is waking up between 2 and 3 AM SCREAMING and we have no idea why.
My gut is telling me it's a touchpoint of sorts - maybe related to vocabulary. God - let's hope vocabulary. I can't keep up with any further gains in the gross motor development arena at this time.
The child has two speeds - asleep and fast and she climbs everything. She's now walking up and down the stairs (and giving me ulcers all the while). She holds the rail and screams bloody murder if you try to pick her up or hold her in lieu of her taking those steps on all by herself.
She's been "talking" a lot the last week or two - attempting new and different sounds, and "conversation babbling" more than ever - not only with us, but with Matthew and Ainsley as well. I think maybe her head is just in overdrive and she is waking up as part of her brain trying to process everything that is going on.
In other news - we had our first bite incident at daycare yesterday. Hopefully the last. Amelia was the bitee - not the biter.
6 days of school left. Yee Haw!! I am signed up as Secretary of the PTA next year... so we'll see how that goes...
I haven't had time yet to sift through the beach pics... hopefully tonight!!!
2 comments:
So glad you don't have a biter. I have to hover when Adele is around other kids because she's like Jaws.... no bites for anyone but me yet, but I figure it's just a matter of time.
How are you????? I haven't talked w you in ages.
Amelia and Logan sound a lot alike. I just know they are going to be great friends when they meet. ;-)
Post a Comment