Do you mean the nike+ mini me? Do you have a nike+? If yes - then you set up the mini on the nike+ site and copy the code over to your blog (and facebook!!) Go to your dashboard, customize - add gadget - add HTML/Java and copy the code in there - and vavoom! It's easy. On the NIKE+ side though - you MUST go into your profile and choose to SHARE more activity so it will put your numbers up...
To join - just post to LauraC that you want in! You'll be added - if you have Nike+ she will send you a link to join the challenge on that site - it's just a private challenge so you cannot search it.
We come home often enough that we stock up on Tims... but the swiss... ahhh. I do miss it!! :) And SHREDDIES!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Ok so how do I "Officially" join up!! I've followed but I want in on the action!!
Oh, and where did you get the awesome stat tracker buttony thingy in your sidebar (I would love one too!!!!)
I wish I could expresspost you some Timmies and Swiss... I would miss those too... Glad to have a fellow Canuck in the running (haha)
Do you mean the nike+ mini me? Do you have a nike+? If yes - then you set up the mini on the nike+ site and copy the code over to your blog (and facebook!!) Go to your dashboard, customize - add gadget - add HTML/Java and copy the code in there - and vavoom! It's easy. On the NIKE+ side though - you MUST go into your profile and choose to SHARE more activity so it will put your numbers up...
To join - just post to LauraC that you want in! You'll be added - if you have Nike+ she will send you a link to join the challenge on that site - it's just a private challenge so you cannot search it.
We come home often enough that we stock up on Tims... but the swiss... ahhh. I do miss it!! :) And SHREDDIES!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment