I don't think I've ever made a New Year's Resolution that has had meaning or teeth to it. I guess I am not much into that kind of thing. I am going to jot down a couple of goals for the year here... mostly so that I'll have something to refer back to next year!
1. Learn to say NO more often. Not NO like "No you can't eat candy/watch TV/play video games kind of no - more the NO I can't make that or do that or support that. I say yes too much to things that take me away from my family and my friends and my passions simply because I am afraid that not saying yes will let down someone else. Truth is me saying yes to others is letting down me - and my own family. (Follow that???)
2. Grow a vegetable or two.
3. Continue to run on a fairly consistent basis. (nice loosey-goosey goal here!)
4. Save more. Spend less. Do better at separating wants and needs.
5. Take a cooking class.
6. Revive my yoga practice.
7. Worry less. This is a BIG one for me.
8. Not even THINK about any type of new vehicle. For a whole YEAR.
9. Landscape the back yard in a fun, nice but economical way.
10. Learn to change a tire!!!
We shall see how I hit (or miss) the mark in a year!
No comments:
Post a Comment