Wednesday, February 18, 2009

4 weeks...







So I am a total slacker (but I have some damn fine excuses!) and didn't do any kind of "weekly" picture until today. I am completely copying BB's chair pic idea - and Amelia was about as cooperative as Adele was for her AM photo shoot!






Anyway - here she is at 4 weeks. I might have to skip the weekly and opt for a monthly... at least I can still hit that milestone on Saturday! (Or hope to!)






Ainsley has pneumonia, but is getting better. It's been a bit of a crazy week! Matthew is coughing like a mad man to boot, so who knows what he has brewing in that chest of his...

We (HA! We = Ken) ripped apart the dining room on Sunday - ready to paint! The psycho 80's red wallpaper actually came down pretty easily, so we just have to wash the walls. prime and paint. I'll post pics of the after when it's done. We're also going to attempt to paint the cabinets in the kitchen instead of replacing all of them... we got a quote on granite just before Christmas from our granite dude and it's a great price right now... so if we can get those suckers painted soon, then we can go ahead and rip out the psycho 80's countertop we also have...
:)

1 comment:

bb said...

How cute is the crying baby? (Answer, very.)

I wish we had our nursery glider/rocker. I ordered it late, and now instead of the 6-8 week delivery promised, it's going to be 10-12 weeks. I love your glider!