
Do you have Jimmy John's where you live? I love JJ"s - seriously - I think I've probably eaten my pre pregnancy body weight in subs this year. The bread is awesome, and fresh... not musty like Subway. I have the same, exact sub, every single time... #6, no mayo. It's all veggies and cheese, with an avocado spread mixed in. YUM! My Dark Side friends totally know how much the JJ subs have carried me over the past year. I swear to god they are the only reason I survived the first trimester.
Today I had to pick up my pump (YAY!) and some prescriptions at lunch, as well as supplies to send into Ainsley's classroom for their Thanksgiving feast this coming Friday. Food Lion has ALL of the Christmas chocolate and candy front and center... the Candy Cane Kisses are baaa-ack! I love those suckers - so got two bags. I was smart though - and left one in the car. The other is... well... you can see.
A banana just for good measure - I figure it balances out the chocolate a little.
Hungry??
1 comment:
I think you and I have similar tastes when it comes to the JJ.... veggie sub all the way, Baby!
Post a Comment