
About a year and a half ago, after much a-do about trying to get Matthew to ride his two wheel bicylce with OUT training wheels - I made the mistake of "betting" him $50 that he could not ride the bike. You guessed it -- about 15 minutes later he was streaking around the streets of Dad and Lorriane's winter home park in Florida with dollar bills streaming out behind him... Score one for the kid.

Ainsley decided yesterday that she was going to DO IT - no more training wheels on her bike. Ken took them off and blew up the tires... and away we went. Within about 10 minutes the girl was riding her bike, and within the hour had mastered turns while still moving and getting herself going from a complete stop. She just put her mind to it and away she went!!
And yes - I did give her $50 yesterday, to spend on whatever she wants. Who knew riding a bike could be so lucrative?!?!


2 comments:
Ooo, I can ride my bike w/o training wheels! Do you need to know where to send my $50?
Love it! It's great when they figure these things out. Don't tell Tyler and Chase or I'm gonna have to shell out $100 bucks!
Post a Comment