...often chaos, definitely busy! These are the adventures that make up our story... the Bulmer stories!
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Wordless Wednesday Reflections
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that pic! I'm totally taking one like that at the beach next week! Can you believe I have NO picture clothes picked out? I wasn't going to bother with portraits, but seeing that pic makes me want to do some!
4 comments:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that pic! I'm totally taking one like that at the beach next week! Can you believe I have NO picture clothes picked out? I wasn't going to bother with portraits, but seeing that pic makes me want to do some!
I want this one too!!!
Seriously?! You guys are killing me. Such a sweet picture of an amazing group of kids. miss them all!
Seriously? You guys are killing me! What a beautiful picture of kids. Makes me miss them all.
Post a Comment