Thursday, September 22, 2011

Random Beach Pics that I forgot to post...

She loves him so much....

My third daughter!

Photographic reality

Not perfect, but so real.

Our favourite beach.  Ever.



This girl needs to be in movies!

Lots of juggling going on

Every year, we get this pic.

Yeah.  Eyes.  I know.

Priority one. Don't spill the drink.

California girls!

I love this, I know Brandi will hate it, but I love it.  It's exactly us.

Great pic of K!!

Wave rider...

!!!

My girl... so growing up.

Us...2011


Can't wait til the next trip.  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I LOVE the sunset ones! I can't believe how big Amelia is getting! She looks like a miniature Ainsley!! :)

Brandi said...

Love these!!! And I don't even mind the one of the two of us:) Can you ask Ken to load one or two of the sunset pics in the gallery, I want those too :)