...often chaos, definitely busy! These are the adventures that make up our story... the Bulmer stories!
Monday, September 19, 2011
Somehow...
these things just happen.
:)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
NO!!! You didn't! Is Ken ready to kill you?? I thought you decided the Volvo was too small. Isn't this about the same size? It is gorgeous, but you crack me up!!!
I ran into Ken yesterday and talked about it. He said he was actually totally on board with this purchase. Then he said something about how you guys were going to keep this one for a long time. I just laughed! :)
3 comments:
NO!!! You didn't! Is Ken ready to kill you?? I thought you decided the Volvo was too small. Isn't this about the same size? It is gorgeous, but you crack me up!!!
It's bigger. I am still breathing... :)
I ran into Ken yesterday and talked about it. He said he was actually totally on board with this purchase. Then he said something about how you guys were going to keep this one for a long time. I just laughed! :)
Post a Comment