- This might be the craziest thing I've come up with to date - but I am almost certain that any and all sleep issues with Amelia are related to flannel sheets. (As in she hates them.)
- I got some bad/sad news from a friend yesterday and have been in a pissy mood ever since.
- This weekend is going to be nuts. At least 3 soccer games, 2 of them a la 8AM and 33 predicted degrees F. Yum.
- Took the older kids to Megamind yesterday and it was pretty good. Suprrised!
- Service at the movie was terrible. They were horribly understaffed. Who runs a theatre business not knowing which days there IS NO SCHOOL???
- I dropped off about 45 pairs of warm pants, some sweaters, shirts, a jacket and hats for kids at our school today that don't have warm winter clothes. It bounced me out of my pissy mood.
- ALL the stuff was donated by other SAS employees. SAS people ROCK.
- I will repeat - SAS ROCKS. :)
- My husband pseudo-dared me via facebook to get the Christmas tree down. I might surprise him.
- He doesn't read this blog. He doesn't get the whole blog thing. He knows about it - but he would never come here and read it.
- My show me the mommy this week is ... me and Amelia in the leaves! Hopefully show me the mommy rules are ok with a Saturday-taken-picture... there is just no time on a week day for me!
...often chaos, definitely busy! These are the adventures that make up our story... the Bulmer stories!
Friday, November 12, 2010
Random Stuff and Show me the Mommy
Today I offer a two-fer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ANY picture of a mom is good, no matter when it was taken!
And that is a FABULOUS purple Gap shirt you have on!
Post a Comment