- I have some of my BEST ideas for a blog entry during the night, but I don't write them down because I am afraid if I wake up TOO much - I won't go back to sleep. So sleep wins and this blog suffers.
- Do you always sleep on the same side of the bed?? We used to not... we switched - but now, we have assigned sides.
- I did get a flu shot. And then that CRAPPY GI BUG! Coincidence? I am not sure.
- There is a SIGNIFICANT difference in how an almost 10 year old copes with the GI bug versus an almost 8 year old. Let's hope Ainsley doesn't barf again until she is able to hit the toilet.
- I bought a carpet steam cleaner on Saturday. (It was that bad.)
- Amelia on Private Practice still hasn't found a shirt that fits. Sigh.
- Turkey. Stuffed, or unstuffed? Growing up - ours was ALWAYS stuffed. But then I went to college and heard all the horror stories in my microbiology class about how stuffing cooked in the bird Can Kill You (well, not absolutely, but sometimes) so I opted for unstuffed. And now, I love all the funky stuffing recipes that are more sides, not "stuffing". Just wonder what other people do!
- We are going to Boone, to this house, with the House of Estrogen gang for Thanksgiving and I can't wait!! It MIGHT SNOW!!
- I appreciated the comments on skin care - thank you. My primary concern right now is the brown spots/areas on my neck and near my hairline that cropped up during pregnancy. Until I can fix that... I have been very pleased with that Revlon Photo Ready foundation of late - it's nice coverage especially for pictures.
- We got our new camper last week. We were supposed to try it out last weekend in New Bern - but alas, everyone was sick. So the next attempt will be November 19th / 20th. Need a couple of nights before we haul south to Florida for Christmas.
- Time change this weekend. Man - Amelia's 5:30 wake up calls are going to get REALLY bad when that becomes 4:30.
- I think I might be one of the only people on earth that does not like any Starbucks mocha/peppermint/pumpkin/whatever lattes. I don't even like their coffee. I order the same thing, every time (which is rare!) - grande chai 1%. (I just read London's post and how she loves the mocha thing!!)
- We need to start the process for naturalization. YAY!
...often chaos, definitely busy! These are the adventures that make up our story... the Bulmer stories!
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
More Random Stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We always sleep on the same side.
AND we always walk on the same side. It started when I lost my hearing in my right ear. I started walking with Jon to my right so the bad ear could hear better. Ditto on sleeping.
UNSTUFFED turkey. I'm all about sides for T-day. Don't even care for turkey, although Williams Sonoma makes the most incredible turkey brine!
I don't like any of the drinks except mocha and caramel macchiato. Even then I have to add sugar bc Starbucks overroasts their coffee, giving it a burnt taste. The reason I like the toffee mocha is the toffee is just sugar.
What we really need is a Tim Horton's! (ha, I just said that for you!)
I can't even imagine switching sides! Even when we're in a hotel or whatever, we always keep our assigned sides!
Stuffing in turkey gives me the creeps. I like stuffing cooked separately (except my MIL's. Don't tell her that though!).
Vanilla, pumpkin spice, cinnamon dolce, peppermint mocha, white chocolate mocha - love them all!
Did you see it snowed today up in the mountains?
Post a Comment