Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Another round

Amelia's ears are still infected, so we start round 2 of antibiotics today.  I am about thiiiiiis close to asking for tubes.  We'll give this one more shot.  She hasn't had frequent ear infections - but when she gets them - they don't go away.

I was just reading back to the last time the doc put her on Zithromax and I thought it was some kind of baby ambien... I have high hopes that it's still the case.  We could all use some good sleeps...

Ken and our friend Jim (that was deployed to DC for those two years...) got the carpet tore out of Ainsley's room last night, ceiling scraped and ready for some minor patch work, priming and painting!  Crown... then the flooring can go in and we can get her moved back to her new room!  Ken is kicking ass on the list of things to do - my dad will be SO PROUD because he spent all day Sunday organizing his shed (man cave) and it's neat as a pin now!  Phase 2 involves moving the surplus shit out of the garage and into the shed in an organized fashion!!

We looked at a few houses on Friday after work - nice... but not getting to ahead of ourselves.  (translate - ME not getting to ahead of MYSELF...)

No comments: