Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Treats and then Crap but with a Nice Ending...

I saw these awesome cool note cards on Dooce yesterday - they were gorgeous. I contacted the Etsy seller who is this awesome girl in TN named Laura Beth - she designed some special cards for me too!



So excited! Thank you Laura Beth!!

Next - a girl at stamp camp 2 weeks ago had these very cool, super environmentally friendly sandwich/snack bags. I can't recall where she got hers from - but I am ordering these today too - they look very hip and stylin' and I love the idea of not putting six hundred thousand ziploc bags in the garbage every year...

In other news - Ainsley started her spring tune up last night for swim team - and HATED it. So no more swimming for the little bear. She was a pile of tears by the end - so miserable. She and I arrived home to find Ken dealing with another reaction on Matthew - although not quite as bad - but still. Need to figure out what is causing this. Amelia has pink eye and another ear infection - although not raging. Hopefully we caught it early. The snot coming out of her is unreal.

I ran today for the first time in... ahhh... well - a while. Over a week I think. My damn work PC won't let me upload the sportband data though. It was a GREAT run though - felt terrific.

We're doing an assload of work on the house right now - all just minor things that need to get done - but a LOT of them. Ken finished the trim and molding in the back hall over the weekend, got the crown up in the kitchen and we finally painted that vanity in Matthew's bathroom. We are doing mulch this weekend... Ainsley's room needs to have the flooring we bought 2 years ago installed... and hers is the last ceiling to be scraped. BYE BYE popcorn! We still need to pressure wash and stain the deck, and install a new railing on the front stoop (to replace the one that FELL down it was so rotted).

Yes - the 4 year itch has taken hold... we'll see what happens...

My peony is about to explode with blooms. I'll post pics of that when it happens!!

3 comments:

LauraC said...

I have snackTAXIs and love them! But these look very cute too!

Unknown said...

No judging but I am TOTALLY copying you on your cool purchases!!

Ann said...

Thanks for changing the comment structure! Much better!