Monday, February 15, 2010

If you had...

... potentially 4 nights of free babysitting for say... your three kids... where would you go? What would you do?

The time frame is from March til mid May (in terms of the possible weekends). The budget is $1500-$1800 (which, in my research... rules out the Bahamas). It doesn't have to be all 4 nights - it could be shorter... that's just the maximum amount of time.

I need some ideas.

1 comment:

LauraC said...

I would split it out over two weekends because after a few days, I start to miss the kids.

I would do a March trip to Florida and/or Arizona to get some warm weather. I'm thinking about sitting by the pool, drinking drinks, reading books.

Then I would do a weekend trip to NY in April-May because there's so much to do there.

But I can't think about this bc our ability to plan weekends away without kids is limited :)