...in front of the other. I am back 'running' (lets use that word very loosely...) and while it's not the most horrific thing I've had to do - it's sure not easy-peasy like it was a year ago. A year ago I was scheduled to run the 10 mile Trail Heads first annual Philosopher's Way race... I bowed out 2 weeks before race date due to finding out I was pregnant and not wanting to take ANY chances. I was running so well then!
I am so NOT now!!
Ordered some new gear (bras mostly - thank you LauraC for title9 rec's!) and shoes... shoes are backordered but should be here this week.
New shoes make me feel goooooddd... so hopefully the miles get easier in the coming weeks!
I think I need to find a goal race for the fall... something to look forward to, that will keep me out of bed in the morning...
2 comments:
Woo hoo! There are tons of races around here, but you need to make sure to not do them in the HEAT!
YAY for running. I wish I had your ambition. So tired today almost forgot to brush my teeth. Adele was awake allllllllllllll night.
Post a Comment