...often chaos, definitely busy! These are the adventures that make up our story... the Bulmer stories!
Monday, June 8, 2009
Simple Womans Daybook for June 8th
For Today...
Outside my window... that blue sky that comes with really hot days. You know – it’s not perfectly clear blue. I can see the tops of the pine trees from my office window and they are so green against the sky.
I am thinking... I need to do a better job of trying to get this daybook done and posted on a weekly basis!
I am thankful for... spanx. :)
From the kitchen... the kitchen is looking great! Wait… this line is intended for more food-oriented discussion???! OK… then lots of fresh veggies since Country Boy Produce is back open and brimming with all kinds of yummy locally grown things. We’ve been doing a lot of cold/raw veg with grilled lean meats – so I don’t have to use the stove!
I am wearing... boring capri’s and a shirt – but neat sandals!
I am creating... a spreadsheet to try and track issues with some invoices…
I am going... to rue the day I ever convinced my kids that swim team was a “good” thing. I mean it is… but it’s so parent-intensive!!!
I am reading... Left to Tell: Discovering God Amidst the Rwandan Holocaust
I am hoping... that I feel more settled. Soon. I don’t know what is going on… but just have been feeling out of sorts and very un-focused these last couple of weeks. Can’t put my finger on it.
I am hearing... Nickelback. Gotta be Somebody. Love this song.
Around the house... we have to pick tile for the backsplash this week. Met with a designer last week to discuss colour and she gave us some great ideas for the kitchen… and family room too!
One of my favorite things... moving furniture around!!!!
A few plans for the rest of the week.... swim team practice every evening. First pilates session on Wednesday with Jennifer. Headed to Howard and Kelly’s to get some hand me downs tonight as they prep for Cooper’s arrival!
Here is a picture thought I am sharing (two pics actually - because they are both so great!! This is Matt yesterday - soccer tournament - CASL Cup Champions!!!):
Click here for more information on the Simple Woman's Daybook...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment