January 21, 2009 - 0600. Now - this is just the "scheduled" time, and a lot can happen to interrupt that being the actual day. But for the moment - 30 days to go.
Wowsers.
The room is coming along GREAT - dad and Ken made huge progress yesterday! The floor is done except for 2 or 3 pieces they need to rip first with the table saw. The painting is done, and I am going out at lunch today to get the area carpet. Picked up a new crib mattress yesterday so it's "breathing" in the garage as I type. Hopefully Lorriane and I can get things set up and at least some of the blankets and beautiful gifts we are starting to receive - away this week!
YAY!
1 comment:
Oh that is so nice to have a date or at least a idea of when.
Post a Comment