Monday, June 13, 2011

Two Weekend Catch Up

June 3rd weekend we headed back to Myrtle Beach to Pirateland with 5 other families had had a TOTAL BLAST camping there.  It was awesome!  Part of the reason it was awesome was that there were 15 kids there in our group!  :)  They were completely self sufficient other than diaper changes here and there.

(well, almost.)

Ains and Avery in the waves.  When the sharks and sting rays were not swimming around us, the water was amazing...

These two were in the water the ENTIRE weekend.  They are such great friends and have so much fun together!!

The evenings were spent chatting and drinking and eating and playing this game.  It got pretty serious at times - *some* boys are very competitive!!!

Amelia met a little guy named Evan and they rode together for a while.  SO cute...
 
I just can't help but flash forward 11 years when that will be a beer and not lemonade.  Ugh.

This was Sunday night - came home with Amelia all rashed up and nasty looking.  It went away - but I have no solid idea on what caused it - either sunscreen or some wonky virus I guess.

This past weekend we were at HOME.  We headed to some friends on Friday for a very spontaneous get together that was so fun - great food and laughs.  We were supposed to be meeting friends in Cary for a pool party but their little guy ended up having strep so we had to bail and move that fun night out a week.  Nice to look forward to that again this Friday!

Amelia loves their piano...

Lily can really play.  Note the awesome short hair on Lil?  (She hates it).  It looks so good on her though!


Outside Sunday afternoon... just chilling.

Now that school is out for the summer, I hope to do a better job of posting here.  There are going to be some serious gaps/lapses in time when I go to make a book out of this if I don't get my act together...


No comments: