Posting has been a bit of a challenge lately! The last 3 weeks have been chaos with soccer tryouts and weekends away - all fun, but I just didn't have the bandwidth to think up anything interesting to post. I've had some friends dealing with not-so-fun things as well - in the grand scheme of things, sometimes it's just better to say nothing I guess.
So! Soccer tryouts! Ainsley and Matthew both made it through their tryout sessions! YAY! We are very proud and a bit surprised, honestly - but mostly proud! :) The boys classic tryouts were H E L L - it was 4 days straight in 90+ degree heat and humidity for 2 hours at a shot - tough conditions to really show your stuff but he got it done! There will be some casual training in July and then things start hard core in August - everyone is excited!
This past weekend we headed to Myrtle Beach with some friends camping for the weekend - our first time at MB! Had a great time- the water was already pretty warm and the kids really loved the waves! Some jelly's though - no stings here but had to keep a close eye.
Still running a lot and feeling good. I need new shoes - my current ones are getting pretty worn. These are good problems to have!
23 days until we go home - cannot wait! I am already making lists of stuff to buy and bring back here!! It's going to be a really fast trip, but fun all the same.
7 days of school left til SUMMER! WHOO HOO! Easier mornings and no more leaving early to meet the bus - I get some life back! YAY!
1 comment:
Jelly pants....just some leggings and long rash guards will help with jellies. Even panty hose works
Post a Comment