Thursday, January 6, 2011

Of Course it's January...

How do we know?

Because the sickness has started!  Same thing, every year!

Amelia was home yesterday and again today with the high fever/snot/wet cough gunk. 

We'll see who goes down next!

Anyway - local peeps - Ken and I are going to attend this next Saturday - it looks interesting and will be neat to meet some of the local farmers, and businesses lending support to the local farmers.  Let me know if any of you might also attend and we can meet up! 

Trying to get my head wrapped around birthday ideas/parties for Amelia, Matthew then Ainsley.  I think I have Ainsley's figured out.  And Amelia... we don't have to do anything too crazy yet, she's just turning 2.  But this is Matthew's 10th - so we want to do something special, but it cannot break the bank.  Any ideas??

1 comment:

LauraC said...

Dang that looks awesome! But I am in Chicago all week next week, super crazy week.