First - these cute patooties are AT EM's DAYCARE! That's right - her preschool has a petting farm! Unreal! Great school, nice teachers - it was a treat to get to see where she spends her days!!
This is Counsel. We had the BEST, BEST TIME - she, SoCal and I shopping on Friday. It was a perfect day! We enjoyed this amazing dinner out, and this was Pam's dessert! Never a traditionalist!!
These are my new best friends. There might be two more that were absent from this picture. :)
Brandi had these gorgeous flowers waiting in our room for the 4 days we spent in their home. She and Bryan are the most amazing, gracious and laid back hosts you could ever ask for. Ken and I want to move in.
This is the star of the weekend. This little lovey whom I have known since she was a twinkle of a blip on an ultrasound machine managed to completely, utterly and irrevocably wrap our hearts around her little fingers forever.
These are Wasabi Cream Cheese Shrimp on (VERY LARGE) Rice Crackers. California is about big things.
My sweet girl Brandi peeking over the stolen flowers from Pam and Matt's school hellfundraiser they attended on Saturday night.
RDU from the south side, as we came home last night... so happy to be back with the kids!
And this?? This is proof to my son that I can draw a PERFECT CIRCLE!!!!
1 comment:
Love this post!! You are so cute!
Post a Comment