- How did Addison Montgomery become a "victim" on Private Practice? SHE is the one looking out, 5 steps ahead, because SHE has been hurt in the past? Wasn't she the one that slept with her husbands best friend and got caught? Whatev... bad writing.
- Can the people responsible for clothing please find a shirt (just one) that covers Amelia's stomach? Hello - we get it. Cute Flat Tummy. Next??
- Who is NOT getting a flu shot? I am undecided. Every year I get one, I get sick. Every year I don't - I am healthy.
- We are looking at some new furniture for the family room - can I mix textures if they are in the same colour? Like the Abbie Pier 1 sofa is some kind of fabric - could I put that in the same room with a very small, dark chocolate brown recliner? And then two occasional chairs in a more modern/trendy fabric on the other side that compliment, but don't totally match? Or do I have to keep the fabrics the same in terms of texture/feel, and it's ok to use different tones??
- What is your favourite skin care product? I polled my Cali friends last week and got some good data points... specifically looking for input if you have sensitive yet breakout prone skin.
- My new work hours start on Monday - 7:45 - 2:45! No more after school care! I heart SAS!
- WE bought a CAMPER!!!!!! It will be here next week! And it's AWESOME! You can see video here just click the video tab. I hope we can use it next weekend!!!
- My Christmas shopping is about 80% complete. YAY!
- Matthew thinks that the cars being carved out in the new VW commercial are made of chocolate. And now he wants to be a "chocolate car carver". (Quote.)
- I just typed chocolate and NOW I NEED SOME!
**Props to LONDON of London's Calling for this post format! I love reading her random posts!
2 comments:
SWEET on no more after school care. I'm switching my schedule when the boys start kindergarten!
I love Origins skin care line. The FIRST skin care line I've ever used that prevents me from getting too too oily. If you go in, they will give you a free facial with their products.
I am getting a flu shot. I always get sick after the flu shot but it's better than the real flu.
Agreed on Addison... I was thinking the same thing! She is SO not the victim. Also, she keeps going on and on about how she and Sam are so perfect together. I just don't see it. Sam is hot as hell, but I think they have zero chemistry.
Same for Amelia too... professional brain surgeon physicians should wear appropriate clothing.
Already got the flu shot.
You have to know I am ZERO help with furniture/fabric questions!
I like Mary Kay Time Wise, but I don't typically break out.
Congrats on the camper and Christmas shopping! I have done almost zero Christmas shopping. I used to always do it early, but I was more prone to overbuying when I started early. I'm going to try starting later this year and hope to stay more in budget!
Post a Comment