Monday, March 30, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook for March 30th


For Today...

Outside my window... it is sunny and nice!!

I am thinking... that the dog needs to go out and pee…

I am thankful for... my front loading washer and dryer.

From the kitchen... leftovers. And vegetables. Being on vacation last week, we got lax on veggie intake!

I am wearing... jeans and a fleece button down.

I am creating... a plan to try and get more sleep.

I am going... outside to cut grass as soon as Ken gets home.

I am reading... ingredient labels. Again.

I am hoping... that Matthew does ok at Duke tomorrow – it’s day one of OIT peanut desensitization.

I am hearing... the kids munching on crackers, and the Spice up my Kitchen girl on TV.

Around the house... still pretty much chaos. The dining room is still a mess, meaning everything else is also a mess.

One of my favorite things... Oreos.

A few plans for the rest of the week.... Duke tomorrow and Wednesday AM, soccer on Wednesday night, the boys head to Y Guide camp on Friday.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing:




1 comment:

Brandy @mannlymama said...

ahhh thanks for the reminder to get the clothes out of the washer!