Thursday, May 24, 2012

So...

I just won a ticket to dream.

3 comments:

LauraC said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What does that mean?

Jodi said...

My friend Laura (above, first comment) did this program called Mondo Beyondo last year. It was probably the biggest catalyst to her uncovering and following some dreams - specifically the one that was telling her she really needed to take pictures and capture those moments within families that people want to hold onto forever. She started her own photography business in Cary last year and suffice to say it has been a roaring success. She and I have talked a lot - similar personalities, etc - I really don't even know what my "Dreams" are. I know there are things I would like to do before I die - but those aren't dreams, they are just things. For the One Year anniversary of her photography business she held a random drawing on her photography blog to win a gift certificate for the Mondo class and I won! I never win anything!! I am nervous but happy and excited!