Sunday, February 19, 2012

Four-Ohhhhhhh

So.  

Forty.

Still breathing!  Super happy.  Lots going on.  Great job.  Amazing Family.  Healthy.  Moments of craziness - but that's ok.  Mellowed.  Less absolute.  More grey.  Bigger laughs.  Longer hair!  Wisdom.  Big dreams.  Less worried.  Becoming more patient.  

Work in Progress.

Cheers!

lots of noise in this shot.  I still haven't mastered Camera+ settings...

It snowed on my birthday!!!

Ken and Kelly put together a beautiful celebration for my birthday on Feb 25... great friends, visiting, it was classy and calm and seriously awesome.  :)

BEST CAKE EVER.  SugarMama in Holly Springs = AMAZING.

My sweet, defiant little lady.  Love her!

1 comment:

Dennis & Jodi said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I am 40 tomrrow....not feeling as bad about 40 as I did at 30! lol But then we just got back from Jamaica on Monday night -- told hubby that that may be the trick! (see if he goes for it next year
;-D)