Laura rec'd this app on the Iphone - I had seen it but wondered if it really was as good as the reviews were. It's pretty sweet! These are all just snapped while messing around in low light, inside, last evening. The filters and effects with this app are crazy!
I need to figure out how to better judge the intensity levels, and I want to know if I can import already taken pictures into Lightbox... but it's way awesome-r than Instagram!
1 comment:
Hey if you are in Camera+, hit the film strip in the lower left hand corner. This will take you to Lightbox. Once in Lightbox mode, click on the little star to the left of Paste. That lets you open your camera roll.
Two things I LOVE:
1. Scenes. You can correct white balance here! By choosing shade, fluorscent, BACKLIT! This is huge for me. I never take backlit photos with my phone bc they suck and now this fixes it.
2. I use the filters after I have chosen the Scene.
You can also put Instagram on top of it. If you choose Ansel then Night then Early Bird from Instagram, it makes sweet B&W.
Post a Comment