So - what is everyone starting to think about for Christmas gift giving this year? I was emailing with SoCal about this and it got me to thinking... what are your kids hinting around that they want, if you have kids?? Do you have ideas already for other special people in your life?
Every year Ken and I vow that we won't do anything big for each other for Christmas, and every year that somehow goes out the window. This year I really want to stick to it though. Christmas to me is so much more than the wrapping or a gift. It's hope and peace and love and giggles. Yummy smells and silent moments. Christmas is the best - and most reflective times of the year for me.
Matthew and Ainsley are starting to cut things out of toy magazines that arrive hourly (it seems) in the mailbox. Top of the wish list seems to be digital cameras. (At least those are small enough to pack, should we end up in Florida!!)
In case you were wondering - Christmas is just 36 days away!
No comments:
Post a Comment