Monday, August 10, 2009

New Ride...



...not for me. As much as I WANT a new vehicle, have been making my poor hub CRAZY about a new vehicle - it's not in the cards. Not right now, anyway.

Amelia, however - has a great new ride! I ordered the Inglesina Swift last week as we needed a lightweight travel stroller for our upcoming trek across the country. It came highly recommended by my friend Ann - local stroller guru - so if she says it's worthy, that's all I needed to hear!

It arrived today and I like it! Have yet to take it on an outdoor stroll - but the fold up / fold down is easy and fast, and the thing is so freaking light! LOVE that!!

As a bonus - there is some preview to the partially updated kitchen here... tile has finally been chosen. So has paint. PURPLE! HA! Trust me - it'll be gorgeous. :)

3 comments:

Alyssa Mommy said...

Let me know how the stroller works on your trip. Im going to get one soon but wanted to see what was the best for travel.

Jodi said...

Will do!

Jodi said...

Alyssa it worked terrific! It's light, easy to fold/unfold and Amelia loved it. Definitely a good buy - not as expensive as the McLaren and just as usable in my opinion.