Friday, November 30, 2007

Can I do this?

...we shall see! I enjoy reading blogs - so thought I'd try my hand at creating one.

Today we are headed to Bryson City, NC to ride the Polar Express with our kids. My husband completely freaked me out this morning with a very, VERY nasty review he read on tripadvisor about the Nantahala Inn - it was recent and horrible! Bugs, poop, dirt and limited heat!

I am reading this on my blackberry of course, as I drive into work - just about ready to cry. (We are going with some friends of ours, so I am feeling a lot of pressure to make sure that the weekend is fun for all...) (My own pressure - none they are putting on me...)


Well - it turns out we are not staying at the same place - whew! Hopefully our weekend will turn out much better than the one "mommy3" had.


Next week - we're off to Disney. I hope to get online and blog daily about that trip - it will be the first experience at Disney for my husband and two children - I've been before, but not in a long while. The kids are bursting at the seams to get there!


Later Skaters!

No comments: